I posted this a LONG time ago on my facebook (so if you're fb friends with me no cheating!).
I'll post quotes from my favorite movies.
In the comments section, try to guess the movies.
I'll edit the post as people get the answers correctly.
See how well you know me and my movie tastes :)
No cheating and googling the answers!
It's a little old so it doesn't have some of my more recent favs.
And may the odds be ever in your favor!
- No, no, you know the real reason why you're scared? It's cause you wanna be with me too. - Walk to Remember
- Well why don't we harpoon Charles straight through the head, drag him back to the apartment, and hit him with a hammer until he agrees to come back?
- Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? - The Notebook
- When you look in her eyes and she's looking back in yours. Everything feels not quite normal. Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified. The truth is... you don't know what you feel except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reached the unreachable and you weren't ready for it.
- “If you want, I'll fight you with one hand.” “I’ll fight you with none.”
- Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
- Can you tell I'm wearing underwear? 'Cause I totally am. - 13 Going on 30
- Sunblock, lip balm, insect repellent, stationery, stamps, photographs of your mother, grandfather, and of course, your trusty butler, me. - The Parent Trap (new one)
- Why are you doing these things? Why are you using your powers against me?
- Your positive perception of me is vital to my existence. Besides, it is not everyday a father can give the world to his child.
- You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. I never pretended to be somebody else. It's been me all along. - A Cinderella Story
- Mom! We are on high alert here. I almost killed you right then! You do not even realize!
- We spend more time defending our relationship than actually having one. - Save the Last Dance
- I kneel before you not as a prince, but as a man in love... But I would feel like a king if you would be my wife. - Ever After
- Well you know what really sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for? You fall anyway because you think he might turn out to be different.
- “My insurance does not cover PMS!” “Well, tell them I had a seizure.”
- I have no armor left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours.
- Wait for me! Wait for me! Not you- I don’t even know you. - The Princess Diaries
- Imagine a world without murder. 6
years ago, the homicidal rates had reached epidemic proportions. It seemed that
only a miracle could stop the bloodshed.
- Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front a bus, so that's not good. - Mean Girls
- You know your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash. - Twilight
- Once I stole a pair of red underwear from the department store. My mom wouldn't buy them for me - she said they were Satan's panties! - Miss Congeniality
- A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow. - Men in Black
- Let me get this straight. You know her. She knows you. But she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this? - The Lion King
- Three wishes, to be exact. And ixnay on the wishing for more wishes. That's all. Three. Uno, dos, tres. No substitutions, exchanges or refunds. - Aladdin
- You don't know what it's like out there. Walking around like some kind of circus freak. People staring, whispering...
- Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead. - Up
- Avoided us? Honey, look around you. To everyone here who matters, you're vapor, you're spam, a waste of perfectly good yearbook space, and nothing's ever gonna change that.
- You said you hated me, and there was something in there about how the only way you'd ever touch me again was if you came down with leprosy.
- Forgive me if I get a little emotional, but this is the day every mother dreams of. The day she watches her only daughter put a lock on her bedroom door, to keep her husband out.
- My daughter speaks with the wisdom beyond her years. We've all come here with anger in our hearts, but she comes with courage and understanding. From this day forward, if there is to be more killing, it will not start with me.
- I wouldn't change one second of our life together.
- Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you can come up with another clever idea to get us all killed - or worse, expelled. - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- You're the only popstar I know who can't get into her own concert.
- I just don't think that Brooke could've done this. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't. - Legally Blonde
- I'm your little sister! I taunt you and I tease you and I make your life miserable, but you love me anyway. You're everything that I ever wanted to be. I'm jealous of how, how smart you are and how kind and how nice. Please don't leave me here!
- Good afternoon. We're gonna have a great jump today. Okay, first crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall. There's a screaming bottom curve, so watch out. Remember: rip it, roll it, and punch it. - Finding Nemo
- No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes! - The Incredibles
- You cannot eat fast food. Because
it will go down your throat and drop instantly to my thighs! - Freaky Friday (new one)
- Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
- Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
- Well, good, because that would be outlandish and, uh, fantastic. I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list of character defects, all the mistakes I've made, largely public. - Iron Man
- Bless this highly nutritious microwavable macaroni and cheese dinner and the people who sold it on sale. Amen. - Home Alone
- Wow, that was really scary and if you don't mind me saying, if that don't work, your breath will certainly get the job done, 'cause you definitely need some Tic Tacs or something 'cause your breath STINKS. - Shrek
- When I was growing up, I knew I was different. The other girls were blonde and delicate, and I was a swarthy six-year-old with sideburns.
- My family abandoned me. They kinda migrated without me. You should have seen what they did last year. I mean, they got up early, and quickly tied up my hands and feet, and gagged me with a field mouse, and barricaded the cave door, and covered their tracks, and went through water so I'd lose their scent, and... and... who needs them anyway? - Ice Age
- Somebody get the license plate number. I have just been violated!
- Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.
- It's my party and I'll die if I want do, die if I want to. You will die too, when it happens to you.
- We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, this Mamushka is for you.